NWCE is a very well-known and well-established name in the commercial kitchen industry these days. We basically provide you the very crucial and appropriate solution for any of your commercial kitchen service requirements. When you are about to install a kitchen for hotels or restaurants, then you should really think about the important aspects like servicing and maintenance of your kitchen appliances.
Why choose NWCE?
- We comprise of extremely talented and very knowledgeable team of engineers who provide you the very best service for any of your commercial kitchen problems.
- We never compromise in terms of quality.
- We always understand our customer's opinion, from small business to large chains, we won't let you down.
- We are very precise in terms of the service that is provided to you.
Why is it necessary to provide a service to your commercial kitchen appliances regularly?
- First reason, as you are running a commercial kitchen, be it in a restaurant a hotel or a hospital, you are preparing food on a daily basis for numerous customers. Your appliances will over time build up with greases, dust, and deposits. This will then attribute to your catering appliances failing or in some extreme circumstances becoming beyond economical repair.
- Next, as you have bought very costly appliances for your kitchen, this equipment requires better servicing regimes otherwise catering equipment breakdowns can become very very costly due to the cost of parts.
- Durability is an another important factor.Because, as you have bought costly equipment you obviously expect that it lasts longer and for that you need to maintain such equipment with proper maintenance and service schedules.
NWCE would strongly advise on a scheduled service regime which will help with the following:
- If you have a well-equipped and well-managed kitchen, it will help your business turn around bigger profits from your commercial kitchen.
- Longer Lasting Equipment, less outlay on new equipment.
- Better appliances efficiency helps keep running cost downs.
- Less call out and repair bills.
What type of commercial catering equipment should you buy?
Commercial Ovens Includes:
- Convection Oven-Best to use for rapid cooking, perfect for dishes that required to be baked, like lasagna or other casseroles.
- Combination Oven– Unite convection ovens with a steamer, which can cook great amounts of vegetables in a lot less time than boiling takes.
- Conveyor Oven– A conveyor belt moves the food from one side to side of the oven, creating a perfect cooking environment for pizzas or hot sandwiches.
Other commercial cooking equipment includes:
- Broiler- Cooks food with less heat. Excellent for melting cheese on soups as well as sandwiches.
- Grill– A grill can be also a flat top or char broiler. Both are utilized to cook meats, poultry as well as burger patties.