Our engineers here at NWCE Foodservice Equipment are able to work in partnership with some of the most renowned design and supply houses when it comes to the commercial kitchen, bar and catering sector.
So if your company is in need of some installation services, then why not get in contact with one of our team? We have completed 100’s of projects, all of which have been handed over on time. We know that our engineers would be your perfect installations partner.
With onsite welding and fabrication adjustments our team are also offer that little bit more compared to other installation companies.
Please see our key offerings in the list below –
- Fully qualified, manufacturer trained and time served installation engineers
- Full kitchen installations
- Full bar installations
- Stock consolidation, storage and delivery
- Removal, off site refurbishment and reinstall
- Single item unit installations
- Onsite welding and fabrication
- Gas pipework upgrades
- Plumbing water and waste upgrades
- Mechanical stair lifts for heavy goods
Commercial kitchen fabrication services in and around Manchester
We are committed to providing a fast and efficient commercial fabrication service. We also offer on-call catering equipment installation and repairs for restaurants, public houses, schools, hotels, hospitals and care homes, plus much more.
WHY CHOOSE NWCE FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL KITCHENS?
- More than 20 years of experience in serving the commercial food service equipment industry
- A dedicated team of manufacturer trained commercial catering and gas engineers
- On call, 24/7 equipment repair service
- Proven work portfolio with hundreds of commercial fabrications
- We provide complete commercial kitchen maintenance and preventative (ppm) services
- 24-hour breakdown support
- Gas safety inspections and compliance from skilled gas safe registered engineers
If you are interested in any of our services, please get in touch with one of our team today. We’re available over email at firstname.lastname@example.org, over phone on 0161 764 8688 or through our online form HERE.