Josper is an elegant combination of a grill and an oven in a single machine.
It is aimed at a very demanding profession: the HoReCa sector. It is also highly rated by Steak Houses, Brasseries, Tapas Bars, Bistro-cafes, Traditional restaurants, Haute cuisine…
What do you get with a Josper? What makes it stand out from the rest?
- Optimal results with all types of food: its high operating temperature allows you to grill and roast, preventing the product from baking.
- Higher grilling quality: adding the unique flavour of the finest embers; a unique texture and juiciness in all products.
- Faster : 35% faster than an open grill.
- Dual oven-grill function: two machines in one.
- Lower charcoal consumption: about 40% less than with an open grill.
- Greatly reduces flames, preventing food from drying out or burning.
- More quality in the workplace: prevents the impact of constant heat on the chef.
- Improved cleanliness: the ash is stored in a case in a sealed cabinet below the oven.
- More personalised service: we have a network of official dealers and consultant chefs all over the world to help with startup, advice and after-sales service.
Josper’s combination of craftsmanship and technology in the manufacturing process allows them to achieve these standards in grilling.
They use the best high technology steel alloys created by and for Josper. This means that they can guarantee that their product can work continuously at an average temperature of between 300º (572ºF) and 350º (662ºF).
Design, robustness, technology, engineering and tradition make Josper a unique machine in the market.
All of their quality is reflected in their seals of approval (CE, UL, GOST, TR…) and their compliance with the highest international safety, health and environmental standards.