Commercial kitchen extraction and ventilation – Extraction Canopy and fresh air supply
A ventilation system is an integral part of any commercial kitchen. It has to be powerful enough to remove heat, grease and potentially harmful gasses from the kitchen such that the staff can work comfortably in the kitchen.
Why Commercial Kitchens Require Ventilation System?
- Commercial Kitchen Working Hours are Long, Usually 6-8 hours
- Many Gas Operation Appliances work in Kitchens
- To provide comfortable working conditions for staff
- You find harmful gasses if you work constantly without a good ventilation
All above reasons required to have a good ventilation system in any commercial kitchens. So that a busy kitchen can run smoothly with safety.
Anatomy of a ventilation system for commercial kitchens
Mainly Ventilation systems are designed to serve big kitchens as they produce lots of heat, grease and some harmful gasses like carbon monoxide. The ventilation system works to remove all these harmful dirt, air and gasses from the kitchen to provide the fresh air to the working staff in the kitchen of restaurants, public houses, night clubs, schools, institutes and bars.
North West Catering Engineers (NWCE) understands your concern about having a good Ventilation system in your industrial kitchen. We offer a range of services for good ventilation like fan, fan speed controller and gas safety interlock replacement and repair to the design, fabrication & installation of complete ductwork extraction and ventilation systems.
For a new kitchen installment, we set up a gas safety interlock. This interlock works by cutting off the gas supply to appliances when canopy extraction or air-in supply fails. For more information, please checkhttp://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/cais23.pdf
How we work to ensure you get the best ventilation system?
At NWCE, we never compromise on safety. We suggest the same to follow. Having a trusted ventilation system is a basic need for any commercial kitchen. When you hire us to set up a suitable ventilation system, we allocate a dedicated engineer for you. Your enquiry will be handled by a single member of our team from start to finish. Through initial consultation & pricing, through to installation & commissioning, we will give your project the dedicated attention it deserves.
Our engineers cover the following areas:
- Lancashire: Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Burnley, Southport, Ormskirk and all other surrounding areas.
- Greater Manchester: Manchester, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Ashton, Stockport, Wigan and all other surrounding areas.
- Cheshire: Chester, Warrington, Widnes, Crewe, Ellesmere port, Runcorn, Macclesfield. Winsford, Northwich and all other surrounding areas.
- Merseyside: Liverpool, Birkenhead, The Wirral, St Helens, Prescott, Tranmere, Wallasey and all other surrounding areas.
- West Yorkshire: Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Wakefield. Sheffield and surrounding areas.
- North Yorkshire: Settle, Keighley, Harrogate, Selby and surrounding areas –
So.. Don’t wait. Give us call now to get the right ventilation system set up for your commercial kitchen requirements.
Call us on 01617648688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 HOURS A DAY