Site survey for the service of all school kitchen equipment
(Planned Preventative Maintenance) *Terms & Conditions apply
Here at NWCE Foodservice Equipment, we understand the importance of a strong, working relationship and going the extra mile to keep our customers, old and new, happy and confident that we keep their service, in service! We’re offering a free, no obligation, kitchen health check to all local schools, colleges and universities.
Preventive Maintenance is the care and servicing by engineers for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities, keeping them in satisfactory operating conditions. Making a reactive issue proactive and planned, by providing for systematic inspection, detection, and correction of potential failures, either before they occur or before they develop into major defects. So why not allow us to give you a no obligation quote on the service and maintenance of all your kitchen equipment? The ideal preventative maintenance program would prevent all equipment failure before it occurs and keeps your kitchen compliant and fully certified.
Why use NWCE
- Nominated supplier for TUCO (part of the tuco frame work)
- Free equipment health check on completion of service/PPM
- Extra discounts on new equipment for the public sector
- 30% discount on all second service per annum
- Dedicated in-house public sector team
- Menu consultation
- Considerable van stock for first time fix
- Checks CRB/DBS/Safe Contractor approved
- Free CP 42 gas certificate on completion of all services
- ASSET register stickers numbered/of all equipment on completion of service PPM
*This offer is only availabe to North West Schools.