NWCE Social & Corporate Responsibilty
- We are fully compliant with EU and UK waste management procedures.
- We operate a recycling policy throughout our sites.
- We endeavour to use our natural resources responsibly.
SOCIAL COMMITMENT AND THE COMMUNITY
- We are fully committed to yearly contributions to local charities.
- We provide employer support in our employee’s efforts in charitable and community groups.
- We support local sports teams through sponsorship.
- Provide facilities for a safe environment in which our colleagues can participate in community activities.
- Sponsorship of staff and colleagues in pursuing further training and education.
- Our policy throughout the company is to undertake all that we do with integrity and transparency.
- Adherence to worldwide anti-corruption legislation.
- We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
- We have a defined Diversity Policy.
- We have established a local fabrication and manufacturing base.
- We have reduced oversees manufacture and established refurbishment and re-use capabilities.
- New design concepts that increase reusability and decrease both wastage and by-products.
- All our business relationships are open and transparent.
- No member of our team is allowed to accept incentives, financial or otherwise.
- We remain fully professional at all times.
Ben Odling, Managing Director. April 2021